The Reporter covers Miller, Morgan and Camden County in Central Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks and is published once per week on Wednesdays.
Published September 26, 2018
Two identified in arrest
CAMDEN COUNTY – The Camden County Sheriff’s Department (CCSD) has released the names of the two individuals arrested last week relating to alleged counterfeiting.
Justin R. Wiley, 35, and Jacqueline E. Mazur, 32, both of Camdenton, MO, were arrested on counterfeiting and drug charges.
In the evening of September 14, officers of the Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group (LANEG) and the Camden County Sheriff’s Department (CCSD) executed a search warrant at the 100 block of Seven Ridge Court in Camdenton.
According to the CCSD, methamphetamine, prescription pills, drug paraphernalia (used in the distribution and consumption of controlled substances) counterfeit United States currency, prepaid debit cards in different names, lists of gift card account numbers, stacks of gift cards, identity theft documents and equipment used in the manufacturing of counterfeit money were discovered.
The Camden County Children’s Division was contacted and four children were taken into protective custody and placed into foster care.
Wiley has been charged with the following:
• Three counts of Forgery (all felonies)
• One count of Possession Of A Forging Instrument
• One count of Possession Of Controlled Substance Except 35 Grams Or Less Of Marijuana/Synthetic Cannabinoid (Felony)
Mazur was charged with the following:
• Three counts of Forgery (all Felonies)
• Three counts of Possession Of Controlled Substance Except 35 Grams Or Less Of Marijuana/Synthetic Cannabinoid (All Felonies)
Both were being held on $75,000 Surety Bond
All content is Copyright 2018 by Reporter Publishing, L.L.C. Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited without written permission.