The Reporter covers Miller, Morgan and Camden County in Central Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks and is published once per week on Wednesdays.
Published November 14, 2018
Search warrant lands two in jail
CAMDEN COUNTY – Two people have been arrested and charged after the execution of
a search warrant.
Last week deputies with the Camden County Sheriff’s Department (CCSD) and members with the Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group executed a search warrant in the 2000 block of Old Route 5.
According to the CCSD, a quantity of suspected Methamphetamine and LSD were located and two subjects were arrested as a result of the search.
Patricia Dilsworth, 31, of Camdenton, MO, was charged with:
• Delivery Of Controlled Substance Except 35 Grams Or Less Of Marijuana Or Synthetic Cannabinoid (Class C Felony)
• Possession Of Controlled Substance Except 35 Grams Or Less Of Marijuana/Synthetic Cannabinoid (Class D Felony)
• Unlawful Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia - Prior Drug Offense (Class A Misdemeanor).
Dilsworth also had two felony warrants with no bond. One was issued on February 14 of this year on Failure to Appear on two charges of stealing out of Lake Ozark in August of 2017 and the other warrant was for Probation Violation.
Neil Herbert, 34, also of Camdenton, MO, (the courts list his address as Osage Beach, MO) was charged with:
• Possession of a Controlled Substance (Class C Felony)
• Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (Class A Misdemeanor)
He was being held on a $1,000 cash bond or $10,000 Surety Bond.
All content is Copyright 2018 by Reporter Publishing, L.L.C. Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited without written permission.